If you are a CB Insurance or Central Bancorp client affected by the Waldo Canyon fire, please call (719) 228-1070.
*** Updates: For City of Colorado Springs fire information, including available lodging CLICK HERE
Our thoughts and prayers go out to our community members, public safety officials, and military who are impacted and fighting the Waldo Canyon fire.
We are actively reaching out to our clients who may have been affected by this disaster to ensure that their immediate needs are being met and that they understand the insurance claims process and their coverage. And, we would like to supply a few resources that might be helpful to the community below.
Your safety is top priority. CLICK HERE for a wild fire safety checklist from the American Red Cross.
– For an understanding of what to do if you incur an insured loss, we have put together a short downloadable guide.CLICK HERE
– To receive emergency notifications from the county and city, register your cell phone. CLICK HERE
– For a listing of Red Cross shelters, call (719) 632-3563 or CLICK HERE
Items Care and Share Food Bank is requesting:
* Canned and boxed meals such as macaroni and cheese, beef stew, soups, ravioli, and cereal
* #10 cans of fruits and vegetables
* Personal care products: new towels and washcloths, lotion, deodorant, shavers, shaving creme, toothpaste, diapers
– Also, there is a community group sharing information and resources on Facebook. Search ‘Waldo Canyon Fire’ to join the discussion.
We will be sure to update this blog and our website with information and resources, please check back.